Monday, December 30, 2002

Francophobe tendencies?
Ah, ha! I am not the only one who doesn’t like the looks of the Clonaid president. Victor Lams is even a bit more scathing than I am. (Maybe it's just me or my Francophobe tendencies, but doesn't the president of Clonaid look like a Sid and Marty Krofft puppet?) I do not usually comment on people’s looks, since that is a matter chance, genetics, God’s blessing, etc. (So I am plain as a mud fence and not gorgeous, like, say Candace Bergen - well, hey, I can’t help it......) But those who present themselves to the media as spokespeople should be just a tad vigiliant about the perceived ‘look.’ And looking like a drop-out from the cosmetics counter at Field’s just says something not too ‘scientific.’

No comments:


St. Isidore Foundation



I cannot live under pressures from patrons, let alone paint.
-- Michelangelo, quoted in Vasari's Lives of the Artists


Meet the Family...
Collect the Action Figures





Yes, three jade ribbons. 15 Years!
(not all the same child)
If you need to ask, you may not wish to know.


 
Site Meter