Tuesday, December 03, 2002


Licked the frying pan again........
Couldn’t just believe Dr. Laura when she mentioned all the perversity rampant on college campuses and even younger venues. I had to look......And she was right. Columbia University does have a very complete website to answer just about any question a teen might have. (And it’s named after a popular teen book, so kid’s doing a Google search find this first before they can find a synopsis or any other ‘homework’ helpers.) Including how to properly clean your cat o’nine tails. And if you’re really concerned they refer you to a nice BDSM club right there at Columbia so you can meet like minded scholars. And I thought I led a decadent college life because I learned to mix a really good gin and tonic. Which I could probably use right now, except that it is 6:30am on a school day, mothers just shouldn’t do that, and I haven’t bought a bottle of gin in 20 years. [Note to Em: Don’t e-mail me to remind me about Angelo’s drive-thru Liquors just a few blocks away. It’s snowing again and I don’t think I’ll even make it to Mass this am, let alone drive out for a fifth of gin in my nightgown....]

Why did I look at this? Right now I’m making that blecchhy noise Lucy made when she accidentally kissed Snoopy while bobbing for apples.

No comments:


St. Isidore Foundation



I cannot live under pressures from patrons, let alone paint.
-- Michelangelo, quoted in Vasari's Lives of the Artists


Meet the Family...
Collect the Action Figures





Yes, three jade ribbons. 15 Years!
(not all the same child)
If you need to ask, you may not wish to know.


 
Site Meter