Tuesday, November 12, 2002

That was interesting......
Davey’s mom has a link to the Goldberg Depression Inventory. I think I’ll try it again after I return from the dentist. I didn’t quite beat her score. But on a good (bad?) day I could give her a run for her money.

I took the WebMD bipolar test that I was ranting about the other day. Those results were not encouraging, either. I think I was a bit severe in picking my answers........it could be skewed differently if I were more ‘careful.’ But since Rick was once in business with a real certifiable bipolar person, he’ll know when to call for help. I hope. (Em - you know what I mean? I haven’t taken off for Wisconsin on a bicycle because the Mafia is trying to kill me and has bugged all my phones and my father-in-law has is in cahoots with them and has only faked his death to lure me into a trap and I’m calling my business partner to contact the FBI and get me into the witness protection program even tho I’m not really a witness to any specific crime...........)

No comments:


St. Isidore Foundation



I cannot live under pressures from patrons, let alone paint.
-- Michelangelo, quoted in Vasari's Lives of the Artists


Meet the Family...
Collect the Action Figures





Yes, three jade ribbons. 15 Years!
(not all the same child)
If you need to ask, you may not wish to know.


 
Site Meter