Saturday, November 16, 2002

But the prices are reasonable.......
Mark Sullivan has some interesting links about The School of the Americas, including two (1, 2) , models of T-shirts that are available.
When I joke to my sister about getting a School of the Americas T-shirt for her perpetually protesting friend in Madison, this isn’t exactly what I’m thinking about. [I had in mind something more along the lines of My Son and My Money go to The School of the Americas or Daddy Went to The School of the Americas and all he brought me was this lousy t-shirt or School of the Americas - Gold Medal Class of Aught 2 - yes, indeed, I did decide to watch The Music Man!]

I see where they want to go with these shirts, but they’re just not making it. Model #2 is so ‘all over the place,’ that I’d be afraid of anyone staring at my bod long enough to take in all the information. I, too, would like to see an end to ‘impunity’ but I don’t know if wearing this shirt is going to bring that about. I’d go with #1 - a little simpler, more concise.

No comments:


St. Isidore Foundation



I cannot live under pressures from patrons, let alone paint.
-- Michelangelo, quoted in Vasari's Lives of the Artists


Meet the Family...
Collect the Action Figures





Yes, three jade ribbons. 15 Years!
(not all the same child)
If you need to ask, you may not wish to know.


 
Site Meter