Sunday, October 07, 2007

It's Up!

Fran worked while I directed and the fairy hideaway is now above my bed.
Yes, I know it's strange. But the way I figure it, Rick has an office and the boudoir is my office. So it will have to suit my taste, however strange. Franny thinks I should be able to solve my difficulties with the quest for quiet 'space' by untying the tie-backs and crawling inside. It will be my personal bubble and a sign to all that I am not to be disturbed. A "DO NOT DISTURB" sign on the door is of little effect and finding me clutching my rosary as I am facing a wall in the dark is not necessarily a sign unto the masses that I wish to be in solitude. So let's see what lime green mosquito net does...

And while I was looking for a picture of the hideaway...I found that they now have a matching fairy doorway.

I haven't given up on the door, though. And it looks like the dogs - or me - might get tangled in it while wandering in the night. But still....

No comments:


St. Isidore Foundation



I cannot live under pressures from patrons, let alone paint.
-- Michelangelo, quoted in Vasari's Lives of the Artists


Meet the Family...
Collect the Action Figures





Yes, three jade ribbons. 15 Years!
(not all the same child)
If you need to ask, you may not wish to know.


 
Site Meter