Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Quelle embarrassment!
You Are 64% Slacker

You are pretty much a slacker. Sure you may have a job or car, but only through luck and charm.
So stop slacking! (And stop turning your underwear inside out instead of washing it!)

It would have been worse, except that I am the Mom who does the laundry.
And who buys a full tank of gas these days anyway...
And so what if I did drop out of college...I dropped back in and finished. But, nooo, did they ask that question? Hmmmph.

With thanks to Dylan, who I could not thank directly because my computer at work has trouble accessing comments. But, hey, I'm getting my work done. I just need to clear the mental palate from time to time.

No comments:


St. Isidore Foundation



I cannot live under pressures from patrons, let alone paint.
-- Michelangelo, quoted in Vasari's Lives of the Artists


Meet the Family...
Collect the Action Figures





Yes, three jade ribbons. 15 Years!
(not all the same child)
If you need to ask, you may not wish to know.


 
Site Meter