Thursday, September 20, 2007

Good Luck Chuck
There was a time when I could not understand how certain movies, the original Out of Towners, for example, made my mother "nervous." Now I know. I can't avoid the ads for Good Luck Chuck. A one minute trailer is more than I can bear. The thought of a feature length film is beyond words.

It is a good year for Chuck. His name in movies. An eponymous TV show. (I can only imagine...ELLEN is close, but I still know that the spoken word is spelled differently.) Charles Schwab advertising. It's still a bad time to be an ED. Because...well, you know.

No comments:


St. Isidore Foundation



I cannot live under pressures from patrons, let alone paint.
-- Michelangelo, quoted in Vasari's Lives of the Artists


Meet the Family...
Collect the Action Figures





Yes, three jade ribbons. 15 Years!
(not all the same child)
If you need to ask, you may not wish to know.


 
Site Meter