Friday, March 07, 2003

Time for Work
Thanks to Michelle for the quizzes.
I hope an obsessive compulsive Blue Water Angel is just what's needed to answer the phones at church.

Actually, I think I am better than I used to be. I no longer hang up my clothes in ROYGBIV order. But I'm sure the family is a little glad to have me out of the house for the day. A short reprieve from my nagging about dishes that are too close to the edge of the table, etc. No need to fear - the boys lessons have been planned, Dad has been briefed (though he is losing his voice so I don't know how commanding he'll be.) and I'll be near a phone all day so I can micro-manage everything from five miles away.





obsessive compulsive


Which Personality Disorder Do You Have?
brought to you by Quizilla

No comments:


St. Isidore Foundation



I cannot live under pressures from patrons, let alone paint.
-- Michelangelo, quoted in Vasari's Lives of the Artists


Meet the Family...
Collect the Action Figures





Yes, three jade ribbons. 15 Years!
(not all the same child)
If you need to ask, you may not wish to know.


 
Site Meter