Sunday, February 23, 2003

This week.......
I must renew my driver's license in person. The last time I did it over the phone. But I really need a license with my current address (I moved four years ago and am still saying, "I just moved." when writing checks). I want to get a haircut, too. It's just way too long and tangly. So, as the family would say, it's angry lesbian time. But maybe I'll keep it a little longer just for the license picture. Then I'd like to get it cut like Catherine Zeta-Jones' bob in Chicago - I'm sitting here getting my inspiration from VH1. But I'm not kidding myself. I won't look like Ms. Zeta-Jones. I'll look like an angry lesbian.
Good news: The DMV is closed on Monday so I won't even think about this again for another 36 hours.
Thank you for letting me share.

No comments:


St. Isidore Foundation



I cannot live under pressures from patrons, let alone paint.
-- Michelangelo, quoted in Vasari's Lives of the Artists


Meet the Family...
Collect the Action Figures





Yes, three jade ribbons. 15 Years!
(not all the same child)
If you need to ask, you may not wish to know.


 
Site Meter