Sunday, January 04, 2015

Epiphany Greetings

Merry Christmas to all...
and to all -
"Epiphany Greetings".
This past year has been quite something.  And I would be less than honest if I didn't admit that moving twice in less than 12 months didn't take something of a toll on me - physically and mentally.  And I'm not even counting the sore shoulder I woke up with this morning. That would be from my foray onto the basketball court at Lilyanne's birthday party yesterday.  Perhaps the bounce house would have been a safer choice. Or sticking to trying to spin a basketball on one finger. Oh, a Harlem Globetrotter I will never be!

But we are settled into our home and it's finally beginning to feel 'homey' to me. Of course Christmas did help. Having the tree set up - complete with most of our favorite ornaments, though minus the 100 pieces of hand-tooled Victorian style tinsel - gave the house a feeling of continuity.  Next year should be even better as we find where more of the Christmas stuff is packed away.

At least Gangy didn't offer to spin the cake on one finger!
And I'm (albeit a few days late) making good on my New Year's resolution to blog more and kvetch less.

No comments:


St. Isidore Foundation



I cannot live under pressures from patrons, let alone paint.
-- Michelangelo, quoted in Vasari's Lives of the Artists


Meet the Family...
Collect the Action Figures





Yes, three jade ribbons. 15 Years!
(not all the same child)
If you need to ask, you may not wish to know.


 
Site Meter