Tuesday, November 12, 2013

35 Things To Get Rid Of To Declutter Your Life

This short video has been a fun and helpful icebreaker in the discussion of what goes and what goes out.  I exercised my veto option on most books. And considered putting an obscure mark in the books I donate to the Library Friends' Sale so that I do not accidentally buy them back next year.  (This has happened in the past.)  Dad vetoed the disposal of some his oldest and most arcane tech equipment.  I wouldn't want him to get rid of his first Mac.  Between that and the 5,000 lb. server in the garage there is a lot of tech stuff that can go to a better home of tech recycling. 

No comments:


St. Isidore Foundation



I cannot live under pressures from patrons, let alone paint.
-- Michelangelo, quoted in Vasari's Lives of the Artists


Meet the Family...
Collect the Action Figures





Yes, three jade ribbons. 15 Years!
(not all the same child)
If you need to ask, you may not wish to know.


 
Site Meter