Thursday, June 27, 2013

No Hobbit Toes

No Hobbit Toes here!
Making Good on a Promise.
I actually booked an appointment for a pedicure.  I received a gift certificate to a nail salon for my birthday and have been holding on to it until I am sure summer is really here.  Because it can get so hot at work - in between air conditioned rooms - that I would love to wear sandals some days.  But not until I am ready to appear sans anything resembling Hobbit Toes.  Sitting still for anything is a pain - doesn't matter if it's nail salon, dentist, beauty salon, mammogram. If only there were a hospital/spa that could sedate me and do everything at once.*  They're all cut from the same cloth.   

For the general aesthetic environment at home and work, I will offer up my feet for a session of pampering and painting.  For the greater good!

*I told my son-in-law the dentist that it might work if he had someone giving pedi's while he did root canals.  Don't think he's into it.

No comments:


St. Isidore Foundation



I cannot live under pressures from patrons, let alone paint.
-- Michelangelo, quoted in Vasari's Lives of the Artists


Meet the Family...
Collect the Action Figures





Yes, three jade ribbons. 15 Years!
(not all the same child)
If you need to ask, you may not wish to know.


 
Site Meter