Sunday, April 21, 2013

Maybe...

Maybe...
Maybe spring has been a long time coming, with too many in-between days.  Maybe I've overdosed on too much Treme and family tension.  (Maybe its my crush on Michiel Huisman - I'm old enough to be his mother.  I should be ashamed.)  I'll chalk it up to spring fever.  And squash the fantasies of "running away from home."  My skill set is limited. There's no hidden busker in me.  I don't tell fortunes or do splendid chalk drawings on the sidewalk.  I doubt if my pastor would write a letter of recommendation to some parish in Louisiana - not that I have little to recommend, but someone who packs up and runs away from what's bugging her doesn't deserve a recommendation. And I know I crumple at the first hint of humidity.  But one can dream a little...

No comments:


St. Isidore Foundation



I cannot live under pressures from patrons, let alone paint.
-- Michelangelo, quoted in Vasari's Lives of the Artists


Meet the Family...
Collect the Action Figures





Yes, three jade ribbons. 15 Years!
(not all the same child)
If you need to ask, you may not wish to know.


 
Site Meter