Saturday, February 02, 2013

To Think That I Saw it On Smith Avenue

A hawk eating some sort of animal lunch.  I wouldn't believe that would be my front yard - except I recognize the fallen penguins in the front garden.  That's a nice thing about Facebook.  It allows me to check in on what's going on at home. 
(Someone please put the penguins back upright or just pack them away. The groundhog says an early spring, so penguin time is running out.  Not that this winter has given us much penguin time anyway.)

First the coyote that ran in front of my car, then the 'rooster on the run', and now a hawk. It's good to see that the wild life on Smith Avenue is not limited to the human neighbors.

No comments:


St. Isidore Foundation



I cannot live under pressures from patrons, let alone paint.
-- Michelangelo, quoted in Vasari's Lives of the Artists


Meet the Family...
Collect the Action Figures





Yes, three jade ribbons. 15 Years!
(not all the same child)
If you need to ask, you may not wish to know.


 
Site Meter