Wednesday, May 05, 2010


"What's next, genetically modifying moms to produce chocolate breast milk?" (Hey I'm just quoting the article...)
Shouldn't chocolate be for grown-ups and occasionally for very good children who are beyond toddlerhood? Hmmm? I have extreme reservations about this, even in cases where a parent may be legitimately concerned about a toddler who is not getting adequate nutrition.

I still stand by my usual opinion that if it has theobromine that means God wants us to eat it. All of it. I may go in search of some right now.

3 comments:

Emily Cheng said...

I accidentally got the Vanilla for Princess Lillerpants a while back and it smelled NASTY. I don't know how it tasted, but it smelled just wrong to me. Luckily we transitioned to Cow Milk a week or so later. Thank goodness!

Emily Cheng said...

After reading this I was inspired though, and had a nice cold glass of Chocolate Soy Milk.

Ellyn said...

You know, when I thought about it some more I decided even the vanilla isn't a very good idea. Especially since it is coupled with sugar. Why not segue directly to Coca-Cola?


St. Isidore Foundation



I cannot live under pressures from patrons, let alone paint.
-- Michelangelo, quoted in Vasari's Lives of the Artists


Meet the Family...
Collect the Action Figures





Yes, three jade ribbons. 15 Years!
(not all the same child)
If you need to ask, you may not wish to know.


 
Site Meter