Thursday, May 06, 2010

Things the World Should Toss Out
Chocolate toddler formula? Slasher movies. Flat sheets as a first layer of bedding. Over-sized showy luxury SUVs. PCs. Pepsi-Cola. A lot of the songs in the OCP 'hymnal.' The Kardashian media franchise. The high school diploma. The penny. Christmas decorations, songs etc. before Thanksgiving. 90% of all cell phone usage. Prolonged political campaigns. "My Child is an Honor Student" bumper stickers.* Watermelon flavored chewing gum. I could go on all day.

Go and read and see what you think. I'm in agreement with some of the comments. [IAlthough I agree with tossing the diamond as a precondition for marriage not so much because of the diamond trade - inhuman as it is - but because it has become an impediment to marriage. ] On the other hand, the world can toss out my flip-flops when they pry them off of my cold, dead, ugly feet.

No comments:


St. Isidore Foundation



I cannot live under pressures from patrons, let alone paint.
-- Michelangelo, quoted in Vasari's Lives of the Artists


Meet the Family...
Collect the Action Figures





Yes, three jade ribbons. 15 Years!
(not all the same child)
If you need to ask, you may not wish to know.


 
Site Meter