Sunday, December 20, 2009


Martha Stewart says

Give a Glitter Painting
Most guys I know would say, "Please, don't." Men who wear clerical garb really don't like glitter. (I'm in charge of circulating birthday cards at work...trust me on men and glitter!) Though I have my Martha Stewart black glitter ready in case it is called for.

[Ombre glitter projects in the December Martha Stewart magazine look like a lot of fun. Fun best had in January. December 20 is not the day to be blending tiny prep bowls of glitter. Not when I haven't finished many Christmas essentials and haven't wrapped a single gift.]

No comments:


St. Isidore Foundation



I cannot live under pressures from patrons, let alone paint.
-- Michelangelo, quoted in Vasari's Lives of the Artists


Meet the Family...
Collect the Action Figures





Yes, three jade ribbons. 15 Years!
(not all the same child)
If you need to ask, you may not wish to know.


 
Site Meter