Thursday, September 03, 2009

Kindly Refrain from Attempting to Reattach Me...
in the event that I may have achieved any detachment. Because, well, I am attached to my detachment. If I'm not attached to my (now broken) white cow butter dish and the little rays of sunshine it brought to the breakfast table, could I just enjoy being detached?

But seriously folks...
There are times when the proximity of detachment is lost while fighting the urge to snap at those who would encourage my attachment, whether it be to an object or an emotion. [I'm sure that I am guilty of the same sort of attachment promotion under the guise of offering 'sympathy.' And should bear this in mind when I feel a sort of 'don't go there' vibe.]

No comments:


St. Isidore Foundation



I cannot live under pressures from patrons, let alone paint.
-- Michelangelo, quoted in Vasari's Lives of the Artists


Meet the Family...
Collect the Action Figures





Yes, three jade ribbons. 15 Years!
(not all the same child)
If you need to ask, you may not wish to know.


 
Site Meter