Thursday, September 10, 2009

I Must Have Been Really Tired!
Since I slept through the family trying out the Beatles Rock Band right under my bedroom. And it turns out that I also didn't notice Fran lurking in my bedroom, trying to find some quiet place to finish her homework. (her bedroom being uncomfortably situated under the living room, where she can get the full effect of all the drumming and foot tapping on top of the less than tuneful singing.)

It's almost the weekend. I'll get my chance. And I'll be the best Yoko you can imagine...

No comments:


St. Isidore Foundation



I cannot live under pressures from patrons, let alone paint.
-- Michelangelo, quoted in Vasari's Lives of the Artists


Meet the Family...
Collect the Action Figures





Yes, three jade ribbons. 15 Years!
(not all the same child)
If you need to ask, you may not wish to know.


 
Site Meter