Sunday, September 20, 2009

Hello. You Have Reached the voicemailbox of Ellyn von Huben.
Your call may be tangentially important to me.
Unfortunately, I am out of the office today due to a strange and painful back spasm that came over me on Friday, probably due to some bad torsion juju associated with toting books home from the Friends of the Library book sale. It worsened on Sunday, when I genuflected and almost couldn't get up, and took a definite turn for the worse when I returned for half-price day at the sale and developed a hand spasm so bad that I could barely sign a check.
Please leave your name and number and I will get back to you. Eventually.
Don't I wish?!? If I didn't have definite things to do, I sure would like a sick day to play with my books.

Fun stuff.
Educational stuff.

Such as This, this or even pushing the Christmas season with this

No comments:


St. Isidore Foundation



I cannot live under pressures from patrons, let alone paint.
-- Michelangelo, quoted in Vasari's Lives of the Artists


Meet the Family...
Collect the Action Figures





Yes, three jade ribbons. 15 Years!
(not all the same child)
If you need to ask, you may not wish to know.


 
Site Meter