Thursday, July 02, 2009


Of the many things which I don't fear...

this ain't one of them.
Looking up at the Sears Tower makes me dizzy. This would make me hysterical.

I might do it as part of a reality show stunt (i.e. should there be some sort of payoff involved) but otherwise ...no. The one story glass elevator at Northbrook Court gives me the willies.

UPDATE: This has further interesting information. But I still don't think I'd take that big little step. Intense elevator fear being a primary consideration...

2 comments:

Bill White said...

When I visited the Sears Tower I stayed a safe 10 feet away from the windows. What they're doing in that photo just ain't right.

MamaT said...

I could not do this.

If I did, by some miracle, make it out onto the glass ledge, the authorities would have to scrape my body off the glass with a putty knife to be able to move me back onto the concrete.

Or they could let me rot there.


St. Isidore Foundation



I cannot live under pressures from patrons, let alone paint.
-- Michelangelo, quoted in Vasari's Lives of the Artists


Meet the Family...
Collect the Action Figures





Yes, three jade ribbons. 15 Years!
(not all the same child)
If you need to ask, you may not wish to know.


 
Site Meter