Saturday, July 04, 2009

Freebird!
It's like you want to ask the guy who yelled it, 'What are you -- 45?' I hate those people, but not the song.
So - my age is showing. I thought I was really funny yelling "Freebird" every time I heard someone in the family room whomping away with Guitar Hero. And the favor was returned on the night when I grabbed the mic and sang a long, painful rendition of Do It Again. (the two minute video clip has blessedly disappeared)

My sister and I once made a list of absurd places to yell "Freebird." My number 1 entry - a Papal audience.

No comments:


St. Isidore Foundation



I cannot live under pressures from patrons, let alone paint.
-- Michelangelo, quoted in Vasari's Lives of the Artists


Meet the Family...
Collect the Action Figures





Yes, three jade ribbons. 15 Years!
(not all the same child)
If you need to ask, you may not wish to know.


 
Site Meter