Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Today's Resolution...
not to read one more crazy, annoying review of Flannery.
At least not at work. I think I already have too much of a rep for staring at the computer and muttering to myself. Better I stick to drawing genuflecting stick figures and read TMZ during my breaks. And muttering to myself.

At home...I guess I could read them at home. Irrate muttering is SOP here. Is it New Atlantic or is it a Scrappy puddle? The Atlantic or that towel bar that keeps falling out of the wall? The New York Review of Books or an empty box of Cheerios on the pantry shelf?

No comments:


St. Isidore Foundation



I cannot live under pressures from patrons, let alone paint.
-- Michelangelo, quoted in Vasari's Lives of the Artists


Meet the Family...
Collect the Action Figures





Yes, three jade ribbons. 15 Years!
(not all the same child)
If you need to ask, you may not wish to know.


 
Site Meter