Wednesday, January 21, 2009

My Insolence
On the one hand, it was free. On the other, it has something of the same pungent top note that makes me want to vomit when seated near women wearing Elizabeth Arden’s Sunflowers. But it was free. So it may grow on me. That and the Lancome mascara. A $23 retail value. $23 being more than I’ve spent on eye makeup in the last twenty years. Wearing it irritates me – just on principle.

But a memorable girls only field trip to gather in the free products was priceless.

No comments:


St. Isidore Foundation



I cannot live under pressures from patrons, let alone paint.
-- Michelangelo, quoted in Vasari's Lives of the Artists


Meet the Family...
Collect the Action Figures





Yes, three jade ribbons. 15 Years!
(not all the same child)
If you need to ask, you may not wish to know.


 
Site Meter