Wednesday, January 28, 2009

I Hate Mess...
You couldn't tell from looking at me. My home, person and office all have the look of someone who is the lovechild of Pig Pen and Peppermint Patty. And the more I fight it the worse things get. (I'm writing this today because nothing makes me feel quite as messy as static. I know some people will rub dryer sheets on themselves etc., but that is rather repugnant. Then there is that Static Guard stuff, but they don't make it in buckets large enough to accomodate my needs.)

No comments:


St. Isidore Foundation



I cannot live under pressures from patrons, let alone paint.
-- Michelangelo, quoted in Vasari's Lives of the Artists


Meet the Family...
Collect the Action Figures





Yes, three jade ribbons. 15 Years!
(not all the same child)
If you need to ask, you may not wish to know.


 
Site Meter