Sunday, November 16, 2008

This is the week-end that was... au Pied de Cochon
It wasn't just to show off the new 'babies' that my sister came to town.
There was also the baby shower that the girls threw for their sister.
I'm new to this Grandma stuff, but I'm catching on.
I'm going in to work late tomorrow. Karen, Anne and the piglets are staying with friends in Buffalo Grove tonight and heading home in the morning. They are going to stop by on their way out of town and it will be nice to see them one more time. And, as much as I would love my work friends to meet my family, I think bidding the pigs farewell is better done at home.



1 comment:

MamaT said...

But the question is--did the pig get to go to the shower?????


St. Isidore Foundation



I cannot live under pressures from patrons, let alone paint.
-- Michelangelo, quoted in Vasari's Lives of the Artists


Meet the Family...
Collect the Action Figures





Yes, three jade ribbons. 15 Years!
(not all the same child)
If you need to ask, you may not wish to know.


 
Site Meter