Monday, October 27, 2008

A Monday Exercise
via The Summa Mamas.

Outside My Window... our church

I am thinking... yes. Yes I am.

I am thankful for... too much to enumerate!

From the kitchen... anything Dad wants to cook.

I am wearing... Khakis, cotton top, work appropriate shoes. No more flip flops. My toes are sad. Not in pain. Just sad.

I am creating... more decorative boxes.

I am going...home to ‘do’ school with Eddie. With a stop at the post office to mail a package to my sister and then to the stationers to order a dozen emergency generic USHER badges. We was robbed. Literally. All of the usher badges. How’s that for strange?

I am reading...Eucharist: Catholic Spirituality for Adults by Fr. Robert Barron., a backlog of magazines and, with Eddie, The Legend of Sleepy Hollow.

I am hoping.... for the best.

I am hearing... wind. And some sort of electrical humming from the boiler room below my office. Time for iTunes.

Around the house... dust, dog hair, Halloween decorations.

One of my favorite things... craft stores.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: work, writing, cleaning, schooling. And my ‘stories’ on Thursday night TV.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing...

No comments:


St. Isidore Foundation



I cannot live under pressures from patrons, let alone paint.
-- Michelangelo, quoted in Vasari's Lives of the Artists


Meet the Family...
Collect the Action Figures





Yes, three jade ribbons. 15 Years!
(not all the same child)
If you need to ask, you may not wish to know.


 
Site Meter