Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Don't Make Me Call OSHA...
Rarely do I complain about working conditions. We're air conditioned. More than adequately well-heated in the winter months, thanks to the efficiency of old school radiant heating. I have an office totally incommensurate with my station. I even have my own bathroom (which makes me claustrophobic and rarely use). But now... I may have a complaint. The summer intensive religious ed kids are in the church singing with their music instructor. Basically all I am hearing is the instructor singing the OCP's greatest hits. (The fact that she's a "little pitchy" this morning doesn't help.) These are not favorable working conditions.

Here I am Lord, Make it stop Lord...

No comments:


St. Isidore Foundation



I cannot live under pressures from patrons, let alone paint.
-- Michelangelo, quoted in Vasari's Lives of the Artists


Meet the Family...
Collect the Action Figures





Yes, three jade ribbons. 15 Years!
(not all the same child)
If you need to ask, you may not wish to know.


 
Site Meter