Tuesday, July 08, 2008

And we're back...
In recovery phase from the latest adventure. Lots of fun that was extra delightful because it was totally spontaneous.**
Waiting to get pics from Em.

Let me mention one thing I learned over the week-end. This isn't called the information age for nothing. Don't think you can do something profoundly stupid while out of state and not have your mother find out because she's traveling at high speeds in the opposite direction. There will now always be a less than disinterested fourth, fifth or sixth party eager to share information with a more interested party. And somehow she will find out...
I shall elucidate when I have calmed down.*

* - provided I'm still alive and 'functional.' I bought a mocha cappuccino milk drink at Dominick's on the way to work. While waiting on hold I looked at the half empty bottle and saw a 7/1 sell by date. Suddenly I don't feel so good. I have to stop at the store on my way home to pick up a prescription, so I think I shall return this item and ask for my 1.25 back. I hope I don't have to ask them to comp me some Imodium.

** - albeit with moments of absurdity that could only have been stranger if we had opted to stop at Necedah rather than the Leinenkugel brewery.

No comments:


St. Isidore Foundation



I cannot live under pressures from patrons, let alone paint.
-- Michelangelo, quoted in Vasari's Lives of the Artists


Meet the Family...
Collect the Action Figures





Yes, three jade ribbons. 15 Years!
(not all the same child)
If you need to ask, you may not wish to know.


 
Site Meter