Monday, April 28, 2008

Memories of a Lifetime
A series of books of exquisite vignettes for paper crafts, each with an accompanying CD. I may get another one or two, provided I don't have to endorse our whole freakin' 'stimulus package' over to ComEd and North Shore Gas. (...and what about the North Shore Sanitary District? Gotta send them something, too. That's the bill that really kills. Paying big bucks to send out the effluent. Totally bizarre. Either I, as a kid, missed out on a big chunk of reality or where I came from stuff just went down the drain. The penalty was included with the price of the incoming water.)

No comments:


St. Isidore Foundation



I cannot live under pressures from patrons, let alone paint.
-- Michelangelo, quoted in Vasari's Lives of the Artists


Meet the Family...
Collect the Action Figures





Yes, three jade ribbons. 15 Years!
(not all the same child)
If you need to ask, you may not wish to know.


 
Site Meter