Thursday, April 17, 2008

I'm not saying...
that I went in to work late because of the Papal Mass. But I would have been a fool not to watch while cooling my heels at home. I am trying to get the family to watch as much of the coverage as possible, but I there is little sign of anyone being enough of a 'child' relio-geek that they are calling for time out to watch everything. I also do not have anyone to watch the EWTN coverage with who finds Fr. Neuhaus as amusing as I do. Smart, yes; funny, no. So much for the generation raised on JackAss and Jack Black.

No comments:


St. Isidore Foundation



I cannot live under pressures from patrons, let alone paint.
-- Michelangelo, quoted in Vasari's Lives of the Artists


Meet the Family...
Collect the Action Figures





Yes, three jade ribbons. 15 Years!
(not all the same child)
If you need to ask, you may not wish to know.


 
Site Meter