Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Re: Leonardo…
I'm not necessarily endorsing the Hypatia Institute as a whole. They seem to be cut from another corner of the wacky fabric that spawned Michael Gelb's book. But the How Not to Think… page was helpful

And the I'm No Archimedes Award goes to me… for sustained painful hand spasms caused by using a tiny screwdriver to construct my new modular craft cubes. I'd like to thank the Academy… what can I say?… the tip of the screwdriver fit the screws…what do I know about leverage, torque, ergonomics? Some of us need to learn the hard way...

No comments:


St. Isidore Foundation



I cannot live under pressures from patrons, let alone paint.
-- Michelangelo, quoted in Vasari's Lives of the Artists


Meet the Family...
Collect the Action Figures





Yes, three jade ribbons. 15 Years!
(not all the same child)
If you need to ask, you may not wish to know.


 
Site Meter