Friday, January 25, 2008

I'm no medical expert...
but I would think, based on my understanding, that the benefits of
oral contraceptives as a preventative of ovarian cancer
would be about the same as those of having children and breastfeeding them over a natural period of time. And little toxic pills don't call you on your birthday or fill up your living room on Christmas morning. (And I mean real pharmacological pills. Some of my children have been known to act like toxic little pills at times, but that is definitely not what I'm getting at here.)

No comments:


St. Isidore Foundation



I cannot live under pressures from patrons, let alone paint.
-- Michelangelo, quoted in Vasari's Lives of the Artists


Meet the Family...
Collect the Action Figures





Yes, three jade ribbons. 15 Years!
(not all the same child)
If you need to ask, you may not wish to know.


 
Site Meter