Thursday, March 29, 2007

Wedding Meme - Pt. 3

21. What side of the bed do you sleep on? Top

22. What size is your bed? Twin

23. Greatest strength as a couple? Stubborness and determination.

24. Greatest challenge as a couple? Misdirected stubborness and determination.

25. Who literally pays the bills? We each pay some. Rick handles the phone bill because it makes me crazy.

26. What is your song? “Love Will Keep Us Together” It’s true...just remember it’s “Love” not “luv”

27. What did you dance your first dance to? I don’t remember. I was not aware that I was supposed to tell the band what song I wanted and I think they went ahead and did some sappy sort of seventies thing, like something by John Denver. But we didn’t care...we were married.

28. Describe your wedding dress: Off the shoulder lace with spaghetti straps, a wide satin sash at the waist accented by tiny pink roses, chapel length train and a large hat trimmed with lace that matched the dress and a tulle veil. I thought one of my girls might wear it, but it has been pronounced “so ‘70’s.” I clipped a piece of the veil and made a rosette tied up with a thin blue satin bow to be pinned in the hem of Embot’s wedding dress. Maybe that will become a tradition.

29. What kind of flowers did you have at your wedding? I had pink roses and a bunch of other white flowers - maybe stephanottis(sp?). The bridesmaids had daisies and and something pink - carnations, roses. I forget.

30. Are your wedding bands engraved? Rick’s is (EMS to RAvH 6-30-78). Mine was an antique platinum band with inset diamonds, so there was no place for engraving.

31. How old were you when you got married? 23

No comments:


St. Isidore Foundation



I cannot live under pressures from patrons, let alone paint.
-- Michelangelo, quoted in Vasari's Lives of the Artists


Meet the Family...
Collect the Action Figures





Yes, three jade ribbons. 15 Years!
(not all the same child)
If you need to ask, you may not wish to know.


 
Site Meter