Tuesday, March 06, 2007

OK, so I’m kvetching…
Some minister stole my most difficult Lenten practice. And is turning it into a media saturated, world-wide event. With bracelets.

And so he asked his flock to take a pledge: to swear off complaining, criticizing, gossiping or using sarcasm for 21 days.



My first complaint would be about the bracelet. Those things itch. Embot gave me a literacy awareness bracelet from an ALA convention. That lasted less than 36 hours and then I developed a rash. So I went back to spending as much time as possible reading as my way of promoting literacy.

No comments:


St. Isidore Foundation



I cannot live under pressures from patrons, let alone paint.
-- Michelangelo, quoted in Vasari's Lives of the Artists


Meet the Family...
Collect the Action Figures





Yes, three jade ribbons. 15 Years!
(not all the same child)
If you need to ask, you may not wish to know.


 
Site Meter