Friday, March 30, 2007

...so, if you would, would you walk us through a typical day, for you?
Well, I generally come in at least fifteen minutes late, ah, - and, uh, after that I just sorta space out for about an hour. Yeah, I just stare at my desk; but it looks like I'm working. I do that for probably another hour after lunch, too. I'd say in a given week I probably only do about fifteen minutes of real, actual, work.
No, I’m not really that bad. (I couldn’t stay awake through the whole Office marathon last night, so something must be tiring me, right?) But I don’t always feel that what I do is making much of a ‘contribution.’ Well, next week is Holy Week and there is stuff that must get done today, so I’m off to work with more of a sense of mission. We’ll see what happens. I’ll probably space out while simultaneously getting the job done. That’s the best of both worlds, right? Or maybe the worst.

No comments:


St. Isidore Foundation



I cannot live under pressures from patrons, let alone paint.
-- Michelangelo, quoted in Vasari's Lives of the Artists


Meet the Family...
Collect the Action Figures





Yes, three jade ribbons. 15 Years!
(not all the same child)
If you need to ask, you may not wish to know.


 
Site Meter