Sunday, September 03, 2006

Oh, the humanity...
Slogging with less than usual enthusiasm through my Labor Day get-organized-for-school routine.
More about the minor disasters of the week-end when I feel re-energized. In a few days, it may well be funny.

For now, I'm bracing myself for Tuesday's colonoscopy. I know there are worse things that I could obsess about, but this just feels like the frosting on the virtual cake.
(It's funny how badly you crave red drinks and Jell-o when they are forbidden.)

I'll quit the kvetching for now. I want to offer up my petty irritations and discomforts for a dear friend who is having surgery at the same time as my scopage. And I'm looking forward to the end of my sister's nagging...

PS - I didn't set out to do this on purpose, but I found that watching "Braveheart" made me feel a lot better. Makes me look like a wimp by comparison!

No comments:


St. Isidore Foundation



I cannot live under pressures from patrons, let alone paint.
-- Michelangelo, quoted in Vasari's Lives of the Artists


Meet the Family...
Collect the Action Figures





Yes, three jade ribbons. 15 Years!
(not all the same child)
If you need to ask, you may not wish to know.


 
Site Meter