Friday, June 09, 2006

World Naked BIke Ride - That’s Gotta Hurt
"We don't expect everyone to be OK with this," said Danai, a 26-year-old Bucktown resident. "We're just trying to have a good time and raise awareness." (...and when I heard that it was for awareness, that sealed the deal!)

My “self-image” is fine and, yeah, I’m concerned with energy issues. Rick is really into energy issues, but I don’t think he is going to drop trou and hop on his recumbant bicycle and ride around Chicago.

“The Chicago ride will take place at night, Danai said, out of respect for parents who do not want their children exposed to adult nudity.”
I fear my children would also be horrified by the adult stupidity.

No comments:


St. Isidore Foundation



I cannot live under pressures from patrons, let alone paint.
-- Michelangelo, quoted in Vasari's Lives of the Artists


Meet the Family...
Collect the Action Figures





Yes, three jade ribbons. 15 Years!
(not all the same child)
If you need to ask, you may not wish to know.


 
Site Meter