Friday, June 09, 2006

It's weird to see two people so committed to destroying typical family structures and stereotypes.
Profound truths in the funniest places. (Skip the comments, they're well...vulgar)

About the tattoos with the coordinates of Angelina's kids' birthplaces. I love my kids, but....
Well, maybe I could commit to the longitude. I think longitudinally, all six are about the same. Give or take.
Of course, I don't have Billy Bob's name on my shoulder that I need to cover with something else. So we could just let the whole thing go. I'll do anything necessary for my children. Bone marrow, kidney, time, money. Whatever it might take. The tatt is superfluous. Superfluous...yet uncomfortably permanent.

No comments:


St. Isidore Foundation



I cannot live under pressures from patrons, let alone paint.
-- Michelangelo, quoted in Vasari's Lives of the Artists


Meet the Family...
Collect the Action Figures





Yes, three jade ribbons. 15 Years!
(not all the same child)
If you need to ask, you may not wish to know.


 
Site Meter