Friday, June 09, 2006

It depends...
on which job I'm thinking of. Mom job or church job? With either I would, depending on the time of day, rate my job dissatisfaction at anywhere between 5% to 95%. But, while I may not be the problem, neither is the "company." So I'll just stay put.
Your Job Dissatisfaction Level is 59%

Well, you don't have the worst job in the world, but it's not great.
And don't worry, you're not the problem - your company is.
Start looking around for another job, even if you're not totally fed up.
Because in time, you're going to be dying to quit!

No comments:


St. Isidore Foundation



I cannot live under pressures from patrons, let alone paint.
-- Michelangelo, quoted in Vasari's Lives of the Artists


Meet the Family...
Collect the Action Figures





Yes, three jade ribbons. 15 Years!
(not all the same child)
If you need to ask, you may not wish to know.


 
Site Meter