Sunday, May 07, 2006

Held over...’til May 29th.
Saint Peter and the Vatican: the Legacy of the Popes. If you are anywhere near Milwaukee, check it out. We went at the beginning of April. And I’d go again if it were workable. So much to see. (And the rest of the Milwaukee Public Museum is a lot of fun. But I am partial, since it was a favorite family destination of my youth. My sister’s birthday was last week and I could kick myself now for not having picked up one of the cute “I PRESSED THE SNAKE BUTTON AT THE MILWAUKEE PUBLIC MUSEUM” T-shirts for her. Snake button? It’s kind of an inside joke among museum regulars. But I won’t say too much. Go check out the Vatican Exhibit. And the snake button is near the spot where the crowd queues up - so you can have it all!)

No comments:


St. Isidore Foundation



I cannot live under pressures from patrons, let alone paint.
-- Michelangelo, quoted in Vasari's Lives of the Artists


Meet the Family...
Collect the Action Figures





Yes, three jade ribbons. 15 Years!
(not all the same child)
If you need to ask, you may not wish to know.


 
Site Meter