Tuesday, May 23, 2006

....an all-out attempt to get someone, anyone out there, riled.
Madonna concert review: 'Even the bouncers looked scared

The phrase "She is More to be Pitied than Censured” is what comes to mind. A very funny review of an unintentionally funny concert. Offensive yes, but filled with hysterical, egotistical posturing. How sad.

I just wish I could find a way to make megabucks by having public tantrums. I’d have to draw the line at blasphemy and an “unnerving ability to bend (my) leg around the back of (my) head.”

No comments:


St. Isidore Foundation



I cannot live under pressures from patrons, let alone paint.
-- Michelangelo, quoted in Vasari's Lives of the Artists


Meet the Family...
Collect the Action Figures





Yes, three jade ribbons. 15 Years!
(not all the same child)
If you need to ask, you may not wish to know.


 
Site Meter