Wednesday, January 04, 2006

They're all mine and believe me, it's no picnic!
Sometimes I feel morose with no particular reason (unlike days such as Monday...when the starter in the van caught fire while leaving for work) - maybe not enough sunshine, too many sweets and caffeine. Whatever. I totter precariously close to feeling beset rather than blessed. On the brink of small- scale pity party, I stumbled across the Carnival of Homeschooling: Week I. That was helpful. The van is still dead. I still feel vaguely queasy. But with a renewed sense of purpose.

No comments:


St. Isidore Foundation



I cannot live under pressures from patrons, let alone paint.
-- Michelangelo, quoted in Vasari's Lives of the Artists


Meet the Family...
Collect the Action Figures





Yes, three jade ribbons. 15 Years!
(not all the same child)
If you need to ask, you may not wish to know.


 
Site Meter