Sunday, December 04, 2005

...maybe the dust of some ancient civilization.
Slowly pulling out some decorations. (I’m really not into putting Christmas before Advent. Or Thanksgiving. But some pre-paration is needed. Trust me, the house won’t be ready until Christmas.) What am I to make of dust found on doo-dads hastily packed away last January? Dust that’s been waiting in a box for eleven months to co-mingle with the current dust. This makes me think of Pigpen. So why don’t we put on Charlie Brown and cool our heels a while.

No comments:


St. Isidore Foundation



I cannot live under pressures from patrons, let alone paint.
-- Michelangelo, quoted in Vasari's Lives of the Artists


Meet the Family...
Collect the Action Figures





Yes, three jade ribbons. 15 Years!
(not all the same child)
If you need to ask, you may not wish to know.


 
Site Meter