Monday, November 28, 2005

InvisiGoths
Would someone sew some reflective tape on the Goth kids in the apartment complex? I’m really quite sympathetic with anyone obligated to walk to the school bus at 6:30am. The Goth get-ups may just be a weird phase, but they sure aren’t safe for walking to the bus stop in the dark.

Another good reason to homeschool. I don’t want my boys standing in the dark with the local ‘characters’ to catch a ride to a dubious learning environment. I know Martha is part of that environment...but the bus thing is where I draw the line. The characters...And paying $250 a year for the privilege of a daily hour long bus ride with them each way.

No comments:


St. Isidore Foundation



I cannot live under pressures from patrons, let alone paint.
-- Michelangelo, quoted in Vasari's Lives of the Artists


Meet the Family...
Collect the Action Figures





Yes, three jade ribbons. 15 Years!
(not all the same child)
If you need to ask, you may not wish to know.


 
Site Meter