Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Desiccated potato
Is gonna be a sudden craze
Desiccated potato
Is bound to be the very next phase
They call it arid tuber
(Quite rightly)...

I think it is ready. I have had a petrifying (but not putrifying) sweet potato - complete with thumb tack eyes - on my desk for some time. Why? Let’s just call it a VegiTale memento mori. I’m sure it has been there since August (Why? Because the Cardinal came to visit our parish in early September and I joked about getting the opportunity to introduce my little helper to him. Joked.) It is now almost perfectly dry. Light as a feather. No odor. All he needs is a name.

No comments:


St. Isidore Foundation



I cannot live under pressures from patrons, let alone paint.
-- Michelangelo, quoted in Vasari's Lives of the Artists


Meet the Family...
Collect the Action Figures





Yes, three jade ribbons. 15 Years!
(not all the same child)
If you need to ask, you may not wish to know.


 
Site Meter