Saturday, October 08, 2005

There’s nothing wrong with me...
that a demi-plie in fifth position wouldn’t exacerbate. So I think I’ll just file the big introduction to the ballet coloring book that I bought at the library book sale. Maybe we’ll have some fun with it after Christmas and the wedding.

My goal for this week-end is to use my time to prioritize things around the house. It looks like I’ll be working longer hours for the next month (which, with Christmas and a wedding on the horizon could be providential) and I desperately want to have some sort of organization at home. Certain projects should definitely wait until January - like the papier mache sarcophagus that we were going to construct for our Egypt study. Our small home gets a little crowded Thanksgiving through Christmas, and with Embot’s wedding added to the mix, the last thing we need is a life size papier mache sarcophagus in any stage of assembly.

So, now I must take advantage of the rush of energy that comes with the arrival of cold autumnal air. The energy may not last. And since I hate to turn the heat on until we absolutely must, the temptation to curl up under the fleecy blanket and finish my current reading and a stack of accumulated periodicals may be irresistible.

No comments:


St. Isidore Foundation



I cannot live under pressures from patrons, let alone paint.
-- Michelangelo, quoted in Vasari's Lives of the Artists


Meet the Family...
Collect the Action Figures





Yes, three jade ribbons. 15 Years!
(not all the same child)
If you need to ask, you may not wish to know.


 
Site Meter