Friday, September 30, 2005

Wake Me Up When September Ends...
No time to talk now. Gotta run off to work. As soon as some pair of pants gets out of the dryer. (The all shades of khaki, so the first pair dry is the winner. ) Delicacy and pride forbid me saying why I won't just grab a skirt and throw it over my bare legs (but I think you get the drift.) This has just been a crazy month. I feel like I could sleep for a week. But even if I had the luxury of staying home today, there is the neighborhood association garage sales in which the family is participating. (I can't work up the enthusiasm. I'm parting with a platform rocker that has been in my family for ages. It's a real antique. I'm asking $75. Will go down to $50. What the heck, we're out of room. By the end of tomorrow it may be free to a good home)
Gotta run. Heard the dryer buzz. Must write more this week-end. Mustn't forget to mention the bottle of Lourdes water in my office at work. I think it has turned toxic...

No comments:


St. Isidore Foundation



I cannot live under pressures from patrons, let alone paint.
-- Michelangelo, quoted in Vasari's Lives of the Artists


Meet the Family...
Collect the Action Figures





Yes, three jade ribbons. 15 Years!
(not all the same child)
If you need to ask, you may not wish to know.


 
Site Meter