Friday, June 03, 2005

Like a loopy relative that you can't possibly listen to with a straight face.
Amy Welborn alerts us to the existence of Matt Fox’s blog. Yeah, kids, we were so cool when we were in school that we just called him Matt. It gives me the willies to think that I called a priest by his first name. But at least he didn’t hold out for the Doctor BS that some hold as the highest honorific.

And while I was at it, I looked into Wisdom University. I wonder if it is possible to CLEP one’s way into a doctor of ministry. I mean I heard all this crap thirty years ago. Then people could call me Doctor. And the kids’ friends, who call me Mama V., could start calling me Mama Doc. A little dictatorial, but friendly nonetheless.

No comments:


St. Isidore Foundation



I cannot live under pressures from patrons, let alone paint.
-- Michelangelo, quoted in Vasari's Lives of the Artists


Meet the Family...
Collect the Action Figures





Yes, three jade ribbons. 15 Years!
(not all the same child)
If you need to ask, you may not wish to know.


 
Site Meter