Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Something for everyone @ your library®
or
All We are Saying is Honor our Cards!

In honor of National Library Week, the two local libraries that I use have treated me like the hot potato patron in my quest to get a book that I need. I was planning on taking the boys to one of the libraries today. Perhaps we will have demonstration on the lawn. I can sing as well as Yoko Ono. (The magnolias on the lawn should be in bloom. Someone call Channel 7. It will look marvelous.)

(Note to Embot: Perhaps you could record this as some sort of photo montage to be used at school. Aren’t you doing research on orphan patrons who live in unincorporated areas? I forgot to tell you last night that I had a fun conversation with Goddard on Sunday. He couldn’t really do much to help me get the book, but as usual, he made me feel a whole lot better...P.S. Your sister needs more sleep than you do. This morning has not been pleasant. We'll talk later. Way later. Don't call me at work. Unless you're bleeding out your eyeballs and/or you need to talk to a priest, don't call me at work.
I'll be at LF library with the neglectarinos this afternoon. Then I'll be playing with the vacuum. )

No comments:


St. Isidore Foundation



I cannot live under pressures from patrons, let alone paint.
-- Michelangelo, quoted in Vasari's Lives of the Artists


Meet the Family...
Collect the Action Figures





Yes, three jade ribbons. 15 Years!
(not all the same child)
If you need to ask, you may not wish to know.


 
Site Meter